The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name, company name, contact details and website user stats)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have filled in our contact us form
- You have contacted us via email or phone
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Respond to your communication
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in our secure servers held at our offices.
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary. For different types of data, different retention periods do apply. When it is no longer necessary to retain your personal data we will delete or anonymise it as far as practical.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify
personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to
ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your
personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to
restrict the processing of your personal information in certain
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to
the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer
the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, i
In certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01925 426 131 if you wish to make a request.
780 Mandarin Court,
Centre Park, Warrington,
Tel: 01925 426 131